As of recently, it has been said that the price for Disney plus service in December will go up, which means you will be paying a bit more than the usual amount, which is nearly $11 a month. Today in this article we are going to be discussing how to cancel Disney plus subscription if you find it costly.
On Disney plus you can find all kinds of Disney, marvel, start wars, and Pixar movies and tv shows. Disney is a big brand name that just quite a while ago launched a streaming service just like Netflix. You pay a monthly fee for the Disney Plus subscription service.
Also Read: How to Turn Off Sensitive Content on Twitter
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on a Web Browser?
- In the first step, you need to open the Disney plus page: disneyplus.com, then you need to log into your account by entering the username and password.
- Secondly, click on your profile picture and then choose “Account”
- Now choose your subscription plan, where you will see it say Disney plus monthly.
- Now simply Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- A new window will appear asking for the reason to cancel, give the reason if you like.
- Finally, confirm to cancel the subscription.
Now your Disney plus service has been canceled successfully through a web browser.
Also Read: How to Rename iPhone: An Ultimate Guide
How to cancel Disney plus subscription on an iPhone
- In order to cancel your Disney plus service through an iPhone, you first need to go to the settings.
- Once in the settings, tap the “Subscriptions” option.
- There will be a list of services that appears on your screen that you are subscribed. Simply choose “Disney plus” from there.
- Now tap the “Cancel subscription” button at the bottom. This will cancel your subscription.
How to cancel Disney plus subscription on an Android
- The simplest way to cancel a subscription on android is to go to the Google Play app store.
- Secondly, tap the three horizontal lines at the top left corner and then tap “Subscriptions”
- Now tap the Disney plus and then afterward tap “Cancel Subscription”
This will surely cancel the Disney plus subscription from your android device