AirPods are tiny wireless earbuds that are very mobile and extremely useful as well. AirPods have several different features like spacial surround sound that creates 360-degree sound effects. You can also save some battery by keeping just one earbud on and the other in your AirPod charging case.
Here is a step by step guide how to check AirPod battery. AirPods instantly pair with your iPhone and a battery check is also as quick and easy as an instant connection between your AirPods and iPhone.
Check the AirPods Battery Through its Widget
If you want to simply avoid the long processes and want to check the actual percentage of your Airpods battery then you can always add a Widget on your iPhone’s home screen. This will allow you to see the percentage with a simple swipe, depending upon where you have placed the widget. Here is how to add the batteries Widget on your home screen:
- Make sure that your AirPods are connected to your iPhone then simply go to the home screen and press and hold the home screen background until you see your apps vibrate.
- Now tap the “+” sign at the top-right corner and you will see several widget options.
- From here just scroll down until you find the Batteries widget option. Tap Batteries and then you would have to simply select a widget.
- Select the Widget and simply drag it to the home screen. Now it will show your iPhone’s and your AirPod’s battery. Choose the battery widget size because each has a different way of showing the information to you. So choose what suits you best.
Check AirPods Battery Through an Automatic pop-up
The automatic pop-up will show you the battery percentage and the name of your AirPods. Here is how to make that pop-up emerge:
- First, turn on the Bluetooth and make sure that your AirPods are inside the charging case. And make sure this device has previously been connected with your device.
- Secondly, open the charging case lid and then hold your iPhone close to the charging case.
- Now just wait a few seconds before the charging status
How to check the battery of a single AirPod?
The AirPod battery status shows up on your screen when you take them out of their charging case and if you have the automatic pairing system settings on. Because the AirPods will automatically connect with your iPhone and they will show you the battery status as well. But what about a single individual AirPod? How to check AirPod battery of that one standalone AirPod?
- Well, all you need to do is remove on AirPod from the charging case.
- Once you do that, it will immediately show the battery status of that AirPod you took out of the chagrin case.
Well if you are not interested in any of the other methods to check the AirPods battery then you can always ask your virtual assistant Siri. You just need to ask Siri: Hey Siri, How much battery do my AirPods have left? Now after hearing this question, Siri will gladly answer.
Also Read: How to Rename iPhone: An Ultimate Guide