Screen recording is very beneficial if you are into making tutorials and stuff on iPhone 11. iPhone has its own preinstalled screen recorder app that can come in handy when playing games as well. It has several different advantages for you if you are someone with a Youtube channel and like to make informative tutorial videos for people. In this article, we are going to talk about how to screen record on iPhone 11. Let’s dive into the details:
6 Step to Screen Record on iPhone 11
In order to have the screen recording option available to you, you first need to add it in the control center as a shortcut key so you do not have to go to the settings each time. The Control center is a drop-down menu where the shortcut keys for the flashlight option, camera, calendar, and many more are found. Here are the steps to learn how to screen record on iPhone 11:
- First, you need to open the settings menu.
- And go to the control center.
- When you open the control center option, you will have to scroll way down in search of the screen recorder.
- Once you find it, it will be shown with a “+” sign next to the Screen recorder option. Now you need to tap that “+” sign having green background.
- Finally, the screen recording shortcut key will be found in the control center drop-down menu.
- Open the control center drop-down menu and look for the screen recorder icon with a big dot inside a circle.
- When you Tap it, it will start to record your iPhone screen in 3 seconds. The 3-second timer simply gives you the time to minimize other apps and get to what you are about to record. If the icon turns red then that means the recording is very much active.
- You will see a microphone icon as well which you can turn on/off when you want to record your voice. When you tap the screen recorder shortcut once, it will start recording without audio.
- Finally, tap the stop button if you want to stop the recording.
By default, the microphone stays off but you can turn it on for a voice recording.
How to Edit the Screen Recording on iPhone?
- Open the Photo app, and a grid of videos on iPhone appear on your iPhone screen.
- Tap the “Edit” button which can be found in the right corner of the screen.
- Now a video timeline will be shown and you can edit it however you like, either trim it or add new audio. You can also add a filter.
- When you are done, simply tap “Done”.
We talked about how to screen record on iPhone 11 and how to edit the screen recording on iPhone. iPhone 11 has this build-in screen recorder app installed which can be very useful when making tutorial videos or even when you want to capture a certain moment from the video game you are playing. I hope you liked the guide.
Thanks for Reading!